1. How does my equity work?
- You accumulate purchase equity for 100% of rent paid FOR AS LONG AS YOU RENT. Purchase equity may be used towards up to 50% of the purchase price of either the rental or a step-up instrument.
- Old Town Violins' rental program empowers YOU with flexibility and choice rather than locking you in to a standard "rent to own" system.
2. Is there a charge for changing sizes?
- No, size changes are free. Also, full size instruments rent for the same price as smaller fractional sizes.
3. What is the difference in the Silver and Gold packages?
- Gold Package rentals feature a more expensive, step-up instrument equipped with better strings.
- While both are solid wood, hand carved and feature a professional shop set-up for ease of play, Gold Package instruments produce a more complex and sophisticated tone.